Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Don't you hate it....

When you can only breathe through one nostril?

When you can't breathe through your nose at night, so you have to breathe through your mouth which leads to a sore throat and drool??

When you wake up and you cough but it's so dry that it keeps you coughing till you can get a drink of water?

When you can feel the shit in your chest, but you can't hack it up? Yummy, I know, but it's driving me nuts. I took me some Day quill, so I guess I'll see if it works.

If it's not the flu, it's a cold.

If it's not a cold, it's my damn allergies.

If it's not allergies, it's the kids.

If it's not the kids...Ahh hell who am I kidding, it's always something with them.

And I miss Hubs.....

He left me.....

For work.....

And I am sick......

I need something to drain the snot out of my nose.....

Why can't they invent something to relieve all that snot pressure?

They probably do.....

I'm just to damn lazy to go to the store and find it.

8 comments:

Kari said...

Yuck. I feel for you! I had all that going on 2 weeks ago, Sami and I both had it. It sucks! Mine lasted at least a week and slowly lingered away.

Best of luck. Hope you feel better :(

for a different kind of girl said...

So far, knock on wood, I've avoided being sick this season, which is shocking considering some of the stuff I'm touching during the day that has been coated in kid germs and the like.

Of course, I realize now admitting this puts me at risk, so I'm off to knock on that wood.

Hope you feel better soon!

Melissa said...

We're all sick at my house too. I hate the mucus that you can't cough up but need too. UGH!

kimmyk said...

sudafed plus. it will unstuff you and dry you up. if you're just stuffy go with sudafed the little red pill.

tylenol for sore throat.
rest.
fluids.

call me in the morning.

Chris said...

I miss you too, babe. Be better before I get home!!

{illyria} said...

i know that feeling. i completely empathize. hugs.

ALRO said...

awww.. that sucks..
Take a really hot shower - get some advil cold & sinus and enjoy watching Price Is Right ... nothing is better than Price is Right when you're sick...

Oh and don't forget Peppermint Schnapps ... it'll numb the pain :) (for me it's scotch - but i know you don't like it .. so Schnapps it is)

Lisa said...

Feel better!