Tuesday, January 01, 2008

As I sit....

As I sit here and type, Hubs is getting his tattoo. lol I typed a whole post the other day talking about our bout with the flu, and Christmas, but damn blogger wouldn't post it. I even put in pics, but when I tried to post it, the stupid thing went dead. So, since Hubs is busy getting his artwork done, I will recap the last couple weeks. Seriously guys, I am not that sucky of a blogger, I tried, it's not my fault.

Everyone got the flu. That's right, it started with Girly, and ended with Hubs. Luckily though, no one was actually sick over Christmas. The day before, and after, but not on Christmas Day itself. The kids made a haul, and we had our friends over, and ate a great dinner. I will post pics when I get home and can get them off the regular computer.

New Years was fun. Got a little tipsy and rang in the new year with trains blaring. For at least 20 or so minutes, the trains in our area went nuts. It was actually neat. We played some darts and dominoes and just chilled out. I will post some pics of that too when I get a chance.

Well, I am going to go finish my cherry limeade (that's right, we are in a Sonic area which means I forced everyone to eat there! lol) and watch Hubs get inked. Next time it's my turn!! lol

Hope everyone has a great 2008! Merry late Christmas, Happy late New Year, and beware of the flu!!

6 comments:

Jamie said...

Its about time we get an update! Gosh, you are slackin' big time in bloggy world;)

Glad you guys are feeling better...how crummy to be sick around the holidays. Sounds like you had a wonderful Christmas and New Years. I don't know if I could put up with blaring trains for 20 minutes! Its funny how various places ring in the New Year, isn't it?

Happy Tattooing to the Hubs!

kimmyk said...

i wanna see the hubs tattoo!
i wanna get one but i'm a big ole' chicken. bawk bawk.

sorry to hear y'all were sickies. i just figured you were damn busy. and oh...guess whose getting two sonic's in the area?? this girl right here. *points thumbs at self* yeah baby!

strawberry limeade for me please!

Nature Girl said...

I'm so glad no one was sick on the actual day....at least it gave you a bit of a break to enjoy the holiday! I hope your all on the mend now!
Pics of the ink too?
Stacie

Me said...

Happy New Year Sissy!! Only 3 weeks until we get to have some totties together!! Woo hoo!!

{illyria} said...

happy new year! i'm glad everybody's better. i got the STOMACH flu, damnit, but it was before the new year. so yay for me. we want pics of the hubby's tatt, of course, of course. :)

Melissa said...

Happy New Year!