Wednesday, February 13, 2008

MIA

I will post in bullets because I suck like that!

  • We are waiitng on our new windows. I am so excited. Within the next 2 wks. we will have all new windows and doors and I'll be able to open them up and let the wonderful spring air in. And...they'll keep all this damn sand out. Yahhhh
  • We got our taxes done. It is so nice to pay off family debt early!!! ( You know what I mean Beth!)
  • We still have no oven. Our damn oven broke over 2 weeks ago while Beth was here and the stupid warranty place is dicking us around. They called to finally tell us that they have ordered us an oven, but it is slightly bigger then the one we have now. Which means the space will have to be modified to fit it. But...the warranty doesn't cover that! Assholes. So that means we have to pay the place to modify the wall. Either that, or attempt to let Hubs do it. Ummm...I think we'll pay someone. You never know what you will get if you let Hubs loose with tools in the house! lol (I love ya Hon!)
  • I HATE ROOSTERS!
  • I have been woken up every morning at approximately 4 am by those rat bastards. It's not even light yet you jerks! Soon those neighbors will be without 2 roosters. And if their damn donkeys don't shut their holes, they will be without those jackasses too! lol
  • Did I mention I love living in the country! lol
  • My boys have succombed to boy like fights.
  • Fists, headbutting and hitting each other over the head with random objects.
  • Crazy got one of my sauce pans over the head a few moments ago.
  • Baby Boy is in the corner.
  • It has been 70 degrees or warmer here during the day for the last couple days. It is beautiful spring weather. The boys and I spent all day outside yesterday doing random things. Washing cars, walking the property,playing with sidewalk chalk,and playing with all their outdoor toys. It kept them from fighting for a whole hour or so. Then they just couldn't take being nice anymore and the fight was on again.
  • Baby Boy is in potty training mode. Everytime someone uses the potty, he has to be in there. He strips himself down naked, then sits on his little potty. No signs of tinkle yet, but at least he is eager to learn! I think he will be a quick learner!
  • Girly is in teenager mode. I just got into it with her last night. She's doing the thing where no matter what I say to her or tell her to do she has to rebuke it and fight me on it. I had had it with the boys earlier in the day and just couldn't take it anymore. Later on, i had to suck it up and go in and talk it out with her and explain to her why I went off. Granted, she still should have done what I said without question (it was a simple request for her to pick up her mess), but I kinda was a bitch to her about it! lol I refuse to be like my parents were and just yell and bitch and send my kids to their room without talking to them about it and explaining why things are the way they are. I want communication. My sweet little girl is becoming a sassy young lady! Scary!

Well that's about it ladies and gents. I'm tired and need food! lol I'm thinking I will put the boys down for a nap so I can get at least an hour of uniterrupted television watching. I have like 2 days worth of Days to watch and everytime I get a free moment instead of relaxing I end up cleaning or laundry or whatever. Screw the house, I am going to be lazy! lol

Oh and my spell check isn't working for some reason.

9 comments:

for a different kind of girl said...

I read this with with envy! Not the fighting part, but the 70 degree weather part! I just got my sons bundled up in snowpants and boots and sent them outside in the 22 degree temps (which is warm for us of late!) to go play. This means they'll be inside in under 30minutes and the bickering will start!

Hope you got a rest in!

Anonymous said...

Take a break girl - you deserve it!! ;)

Lisa said...

Yeah, spell check hasn't been working for awhile....

I really miss warm weather - our power was out for 8 hours today due to ice on the powerlines!

Woohoo for the new windows & oven!

Ah, your rooster problems brought back memories of Germany - our landlord, who lived below us, had a rooster that would wake me up every freakin day too!!!

Nocturnal said...

Roosters??? Your not kidding about the Cali weather, it's been rocking lately.

Cheers

Jamie said...

Ugh, its ridiculous how spellcheck is not working! I hear ya about boys fighting...mine may play nice for a short time but otherwise they can be at each others throats. Right now all three of mine are fighting- over sandwiches. Oh joy. I hear ya on being lazy only I've GOT to clean- Larry flies in tomorrow! Glad to see a post again! Oh and that really stinks about your oven being bigger...thats pretty jerky of them.

ALRO said...

ah.. the wonderful days of beating up my younger brother!!! ooooh the memories!!

I hear that chicken's for dinner for the next 4 nights??!?! Can i come over?

Me said...

See Sissy and Crazy's fighting came in handy.....it prepped ya for your boy fighting :D

Hope they get your oven fixed soon. Bastards!

And throw some of that warm weather our way. MI sucks right now!

eyes_only4him said...

I dont wanna hear about your spring air and letting the nice breeze seep in your new windows..damn woman..

ha!

Amie said...

Haha, I would NOT be letting Jeremiah attempt to make a space larger either! I could only imagine what would happen...probably fit two ovens in it or something LOL

I use Firefox and it has a built in spell checker that underlines words that are misspelled.