Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Titleless (is that a word?)


Please tell me why they replaced lovable Daniel Cook with this newbie Emily Yeung?? Daniel was way cooler, and much much cuter.







Why does the lady at the school insist on waving me forward like a madman at the drop off site. Do I look like I don't know where to drop my kid off? Do I look lost? Don't you see me EVERY single morning dropping her off at the same time in the same place? She must be thinking something along those lines as she repeatedly throws her hands up in the air as if she halting me to stop. I am half tempted to hit the gas and run her ass over. Then she'd definitely remember me.

I must be going, I have to make a few phone calls and settle some shit.

Oh and the new oven should be getting installed tomorrow. Gosh, i can finally make that lasagna!!! lol

11 comments:

Lisa said...

Ha ha ha ha! I was thinking the same thing - Daniel Cook rocks! We miss him over here too!

Woohoo on getting the oven installed tomorrow. Maybe now the "oven saga" will be happily over! Lasanga sounds delish - I'll be over at 6 (hee hee!)

Nature Girl said...

Who's Daniel cook? What am I missing? Yay for the stove tomorrow! You get to eat a hot meal! LOL

I'd run her over..just for kicks, but that's just me...
Stacie

Amie said...

I'm going to have to google Daniel Cook because I don't know who he is or why he was replaced.

I think I would get tired of the waving lady every single day too.

for a different kind of girl said...

OMG, when I started to read this, I read it as "Titless..." and I was going to say that yes, yes "Titless" is a word! Apparently I think about them too much if that's the first thing I thought!

Now I'm thinking "Who is this Daniel Cook person?"

Anonymous said...

I didn't like Daniel Cook...

I'll stop there cuz I don't want to sound really mean...

hehe

kimmyk said...

i want some lasagna!
and breadsticks.

i'll send ya my address, mmkay?
thanks!

Jamie said...

Hmmm...I don't know Daniel Cook either...

Liza said...

yay new stove!!

i also read titless :P

who is daniel cook? i'm so confused.

ALRO said...

What?!?!? YOu can't make BBQ'd LaSAGna? Pfft!

Christie E. Little said...

Emily just doesn't do it for us...LOL. They should have at least given her, her own song.

Me said...

Emily has been on there a while now. Where have you been? LOL....and for the record I liked Daniel better too :)

Where was this lady when I was there? I didn't see her or else I'd have flipped her off :)