Monday, February 25, 2008

Well....

Well Friday we finally got our new stove!!!

You wanna see it??

It's beautiful.

Just what I have always wanted.
















Yep, that's it. Our new stove. It's working so well in that there box. Those dickheads at the warranty place had the stupid thing delivered, but not installed. So now we have to wait another who knows how long to have that stupid warranty place get ahold of an appliance guy who can install it. Bastards.

On a good note, I finally got my new specs. Cost an assload, but now I can see, and I don't have headaches anymore.

See....












And I got to get my hair done too. Isn't it perty?? lol

Holy crap, the spellcheck is working now!!! lol

10 comments:

Jamie said...

I noticed your hair right away! Looks great, esp. with the new specs!

Gosh that really stinks that the stove is sitting in the box. You'd think they'd install it right then and there! I'd be livid!

Liza said...

Very cute hair!! And I love the piggy layout :D

Amie said...

You look great! Your hair and new specs look wonderful together.

Your stove looks oh so useful sitting there in the box!

Lisa said...

Ooooh, nice hair & glasses!

Sorry to hear about your stove fiasco!

I tagged ya - check out my blog.

Melissa said...

Too bad about stove, but your hair and glasses look awesome. Very pretty!

Nature Girl said...

Girlfriend you look FABulous! I LOVE your hair, gorgeous highlights!

That stove though...I don't know..I'd be a bit ticked off over that!
Stacie

for a different kind of girl said...

Your hair and glasses are pretty, but woo hoo, so are you! I hope you're cooking on that stove soon. That would irritated me, too.

Anonymous said...

Very nice... hair and goggles are good!

Can I play in your box?

kimmyk said...

pretty hair and i like your new glasses. oh yeah, love the new um brown stove. yeahhhh. lol.

ALRO said...

I like everything about your look... you're pretty, perky and down-right cute...

But i have a severe and terrible reaction to that t-shirt you're wearing.....

And i'd love to say.. Go Sens Go -- but my guys are suckin' the hind-tit lately...