Thursday, March 25, 2010

37/38 Week Appt.

Well I was almost positive that my doctor would tell me some good news today at my appointment. Last night was quite the night. I was having contractions and cramping for at least 4 or 5 hours, but was finally able to fall asleep about midnight or 12:30am. I couldn't get comfortable or sleep, and it didn't help that Hub's dog was snoring like a freight train. lol I was sure that something was progressing. So sure that I started to clean things up before bed just in case I did go in and I didn't want the house to be a mess..lol But nothing.

I had the Group B test done, along with the usual measuring and heartbeat check. I should hear in a couple days if anything comes of the test. After I told her about the contractions and stuff, she did a thorough check, and told me nothing is changing. But his heartbeat is still nice and strong, my measurements are still pretty accurate and I didn't gain any more weight from last week.

I guess we shall see in the next couple weeks how things are going to play out. I am really ready for this to be over though. I don't think I can take another 3 weeks till my due date..lol

1 comment:

for a different kind of girl said...

Cripes, it's been forever since I've been around (because I suck, basically)(Ha!) and look what I find out when I get to peek back in! Not only are you pregnant, but you're nearly there! How thrilling!! So excited for you!