Monday, March 29, 2010

Baby Mine

I am so ready for this little one to come. This past week has been nothing but contractions, massive heartburn, aching back and tailbone and sleepless nights. I don't know if I would even be able to make it to my due date without going absolutely insane. We have taken several long walks lately, but they haven't done much good. I am walking around like a mad woman cleaning constantly and never just sitting down to relax. My dreams are getting more and more strange, but have the same theme...going into labor. The swelling in my feet has gone down quite a bit, which is good. My next appointment is Thursday, so I will wait again to see if anything has progressed. I am tempted to set up an inducement date, but am eager for the excitement and anticipation of him coming on his own. I will once again, try to sit back and relax and let this little one join us in his own time. But, I'm not saying there wont be some bitching and moaning along the way!

No comments: