Saturday, February 03, 2007

Blah Blah Blah

Not a damn thing going on here. We are all sick. Hubs has some sort of flu, Crazy and I have some sort of cold, and Baby Boy is teething. Fun times I tell ya.

I look at my sister's site and wish we were there. Damn this state! lol Why can't we at least get some rain or overcast skies or something? But soon enough it will be in the hundreds and I will be bitching and moaning some more. Be prepared!

I wish I could shove a sock or rag or something in Crazy's mouth. Would that be grounds for jail?? Cause I can't stand the damn whining anymore!! It's getting to the point where I just want to shoot myself. Point blank in the head. Die a quick and painless death. But with my luck, I would miss and have to be taken to the hospital and acquire thousands and thousands of medical bills. And in the process, I would probably still have to listen to Crazy's whining. So...maybe I'll just have to put up with it. That, or shove him in a closet somewhere. Or give him to someone. You think if I put a sign on him that said "Free to Good Home" and stuck him outside.... Just a thought!

I saw this on Jamie's site and thought I would go take a look. It's worth a shot ahh??
http://www.5minutesformom.com/902/i-love-contests/

I LOVE jewelry and thought this might be my chance to get some more! lol

7 comments:

Jamie said...

I hear ya on the whining...I have two whiners. It drives me NUTS. I just wanna throw them outside or lock them up at times! I totally hear you... But its bound to get better some year right? After all, whiner #1 is almost 5...

I love that jewelry! Hopefully one of us will win...fat chance but worth a shot!

Linda said...

Add me to having a whiner list. She whines AND cries about EVERYTHING!! Some days I just want to stick her in a closet and lock it.

Amie said...

Whining can drive any mom crazy. We have a big time whiner. I would rather deal with just about anything else then whining.

Me said...

I'm too late..I'm such a loooser!

Yah you already know how the whining and I get along. JUST SHUT THE HELL UP ALREADY!!! ha!

Spikey1 said...

Yep, we have a whiner here too somedays!

Ben said...

Take care of those colds little lady, especially with the shitloads of rain coming our way.

Cheers

ALRO said...

I've managed to side-step all the sicknesses so far.... *knock-wood*