Friday, February 16, 2007

Doing the Bullet Thing...

Only because I am lazy, here goes nothing....


  • Finally got my new dishes. That's right, I have been searching all over this stupid town for the new Square Corelle dishes. I finally found them in the town a ways from here. I love them. Beautiful. I haven't had new dishes since we got married 10 years ago, and I thought it was about time.

  • I have cleaned so much puke in the last couple days I am ready to hang up the towel. Don't quite know if it's the flu that's been hanging around, or if it's the teeth. Either way, the carpet cleaner hasn't been used this much since we got it!!

  • Valentines Day was uneventful! Enough said.

  • The weather has been beautiful. Sunny and in the 70's. I could do for some rain and clouds, but this is just fine to open the windows and air out the house. Maybe that'll help rid us of this flu shit.

  • Crazy Boy is driving me crazy. He is now telling me to kiss his butt! lol

  • Having "The Talk" this weekend with Girly. That's right. Hell has frozen over, and pigs have begun to fly. I can't believe I already have to have this talk. She's been asking lots of questions and is probably hearing things at school. I figure I'd better tell her the correct facts before she hears something that is vulgar and disgusting. Geesh, I think I'll go and puke now!! lol

  • Same shit, different day!

4 comments:

Ju said...

I want some new dishes too! I want some square dishes myself. I am trying to convince hubby to get some, but he is just not giving in!

Something is going around here too. Alexa and I have been sick forever. Hope it passes soon.

Spikey1 said...

Sheesh, you and your sister!

Me said...

LOL at the bullets...I did the same damn thing! And, you're a brat...I've been wanting those dishes too! Did you get a good deal? I love those! Good luck with the "talk" with Girly. You'll have to let me know how that goes.

eyes_only4him said...

not the talk..

my son is almost ten, i still havent had the talk..he keeps asking my mom shit for some odd reason..