Thursday, February 08, 2007

My Baby is so Smart!

That's right, my Baby Boy is sooo smart. No, I am not being one of those retard mothers, who has the world's dumbest kid, and still boasts about how they are so smart and blah blah blah. What I am saying is true. Baby Boy is now telling us to change his diaper. That's right! He doesn't say it of course. He signs it. Yes, we started baby sign language with Crazy, and have kept it going with Baby Boy. He now knows the signs for milk, all done, more, and change my diaper. Granted, he isn't so smart in the crawling department, but damn my kid can tell me he shit his pants! Now if he could just change his own crappy diaper that would make me the world's luckiest mother! Now Crazy on the other hand, well, he doesn't have to tell me he crapped his pants. He's talented like that. He can let off the world's worst stench, and that is how he tells me he needs his pants changed. Either the stench or the relentless groaning that comes from behind my couch twice a day. Either way, he's letting me know to get prepared. Now that my dears...is talent...and brains!

8 comments:

Me said...

Yay Baby Boy! That's awesome! I always thought that was cool how you did that with Crazy. And, of course, Crazy is quite talented. Anyone that can make his shit stink and groan while doing it to let Momma know he's doing it, takes sheer talent! Maybe you should put him on that show "America's Got Talent"!! He could just win cuz he's cute :)

Love ya! Wish you were here so I could be bored with you :D

Amie said...

We did the sign language thing with Isaac, but not for any of the other boys. It really is amazing how much sooner they can communicate with it.

Anyway, sounds like a smart boy to me!

Jamie said...

Wow! That is awesome! I've always wanted to try signing with my babies but haven't yet. That is so cool that he's already telling you his pants are dirty! Maybe you'll be able to potty train both boys at the same time...nothing like wishful thinking;)

ALRO said...

YAAAAY!
For us.. we knew when it was time for two reasons..

ONE: Raymond would crawl under the dining room table, and on all fours go for his dump!

TWO: The smell!

Wait till you have to potty-train...oooh that's messy.

Ben said...

Lookout, a man ahead of his time. Atta boy!

Linda said...

Wow, that's great and really so smart of baby boy!! As soon as Morgan has a messy diaper, she whines. I usually know she needs a diaper change by her whining before she even smells.

Alyssa on the other hand could care less if she got the worst diaper rash in the world. She never told me.

Fantastagirl said...

What a smart little man you have!!

eyes_only4him said...

wow, mine are even too stupid to even learn sign language.