Wednesday, February 21, 2007

I Hate Stupid People

OK, why is it that as soon as I start to feel like this town isn't so bad, and we live in one of the safest neighborhoods, some stupid ass thug or thugs has to come along and ruin it. Gosh Dammit! I would have to say it started back around Thanksgiving and hasn't let up since. People going around breaking into homes. Now it has gone from homes to stealing or vandalizing any and all cars that are parked outside. What a bunch of F*ckers! Now I have to get off my lazy ass and walk Girly down to the bus stop at the crack of dawn because the dumb ass pieces of shit have started this crap in the mornings. Going around asking for rides and stuff. And I don't need some lowlife piece of garbage getting their nasty hands on my kid!

So, now that it is 5:30 in the morning, I am dragging ass, and just waiting till the last moment to have to wake the boys. Granted, I am actually dressed, and my hair is combed, and I look like I am awake, but holy crap, I'M NOT! Baby Boy is not letting me sleep. Up all hours of the night, and if I don't nurse him, he wont sleep. But I am putting my foot down. So when I put my foot down, that also means I don't sleep. He screamed for 2 straight hours. That's right. Damn that kid has got a set of lungs. But come on. He's over a year, and wont sleep unless nursed?? Nut uh, I don't think so. Suck it up kid, Mama's titties aren't an all night tap at some bar! So, what did I do you ask? Did I give in? No! Well Yes, sort of. I went in there when he first got up (around 1 am) nursed him, changed him, and put him back down. Then he got back up around 1:30, so I just went him, made sure he had his pacifier and left. That really pissed him off. So that routine lasted about every 1/2 hour till around 4. Finally at 4, I went in, got him out, and rocked with him till he fell asleep lol. So needless to say, I got a good 4 hours of sleep.

This sucks, and for the record, you punk ass bitches that are out robbing people and stuff, YOU SUCK TOO!

3 comments:

Me said...

I was stopping by to see if I could give you crap about not posting, but, dammit, I can't!

That does suck about you having to take Girly to the bus stop. If I could, I'd tell those fuckers to leave ya all alone. We should send them to rob-a-holics!

And that sucks about Baby Boy. Tell him to suck it up and send him to Boobies-a-holics too! Everyone should be in an "aholics" group :D

Cute pics too! Those boys get bigger and bigger everyday!

Wait, you gotta post a pic with your new hairdo!

Unknown said...

I think what pisses me off most about people who rob/steal/etc. is what in the HELL entitles them to take what someone else has worked for so hard? I don't think taking a finger is all that bad of an idea...midevil but hell, it's not like they're acting civilized anyway.

Hang in there with the nursing/sleeping thing...it will be worth it for you to get uninterrupted sleep once it's over!

Jamie said...

5:30 am!?!? I know the kids go to school early here too. Thankful I homeschool and we can sleep in;) Hope they catch those suckers!

I feel for you with Baby...Gabe nursed for I don't know how long in our bed, throughout the night... He is finally learning to sleep in his own bed! He does still end up in our bed in the middle of the night, but I love the cuddling time. It is hard, but it will pass...wish I had more words of wisdom...