Friday, August 31, 2007

I know Bitch, bitch, moan moan. I would definitaly like some cheese with my wine Thank you!

I am an impatient motherf'r! Although, I do have to say that the people that we have working for us, and the company that is funding our mortgage are slow as shit! The documents are in. But do you think they can be signed?? Nope. You know why? Because Monday is a fricken holiday. So we have to wait till Tuesday. Then on Tuesday we sign it. Then it gets sent back to this stupid ass mortgage company. Then we have to wait till Wednesday for the funds to be transferred and the keys handed over. Holy shit, I am about to blow my fricken top. Hubs took all next week off so we could get over there and start going crazy on stuff. But now it looks as if most of the week may be shot. Holy Crap. I hate people.

So other then that I am feeling tired, cranky, and bitchy. Hmmmm......yeah, I think I'll go find some chocolate!

4 comments:

Nature Girl said...

Oh Choppzs, that is so frustrating! I'm so sorry. I hope they have it together on Tuesday for you. Similar shit happend to me when we were closing on selling our house before moving here and it was SOOOOO Frustrating, for both me and the buyers. I can relate. Have a glass of wine and a nice piece of Godiva for me...
Stacie

for a different kind of girl said...

I believe this is situation is in the chocolate rule book. Therefore, enjoy a couple pieces! Before you know it, you'll be all settled in!

Me said...

Oh yah....most certainly a chocolate situation! Eat extra for me cuz it sure sounds good about now!

I'll keep my fingers crossed that those bastards get their asses in gear and soon!

Jamie said...

Uh, how frustrating!!! Just like military housing, huh!?!? So sorry they're being such jerks about everything and I hope the time flies by so you can move and settle in.