Thursday, March 27, 2008

Handprints on the Wall

It's been an interesting couple weeks. These 3, have been particularly rambunctious lately. Girly is on Spring Break and the boys have decided it's time to take Momma to the mental institution.


And although this happened a couple weeks back, I thought I would show you some art work that Baby Boy decided to bless my house with. And because I see it every single time I walk back to the bedrooms and I am reminded.



That my friends is permanent Sharpie marker. ON MY HALLWAY WALLS! There are numerous other markings sporadically drawn throughout the house, but this one is the worst. Lovely isn't it? Even Mr. Clean Eraser could not remove it. So now I must go out and find the paint that we used to paint the house and cover it up. That wall, plus my bathroom door, my bedroom door, Girly's door, and another part of the hallway wall. Luckily the coffee tables, and dressers were easily cleaned with my beloved Mr. Clean Eraser (gotta love those things! lol)

I am sitting here waiting for Mr. Terminix guy to show up. It is time for our 3 month spraying. We've been seeing allot more of the spiders, flies and beetles since the weather has warmed up. Hopefully they will all die! lol

I am preparing for my Partylite Party on Saturday. I love those candles. And to put it bluntly, I only have the parties so I can get free stuff. I will stock up on candles with 1 party that way I don't need to buy them for the next 6 months. I am a candle freak. I love to try new scents and burn them day and night. And these candles are the best I have had yet. Expensive? Yes. But worth it? Definitely. I am excited to see how much credit I get off this party!

Our new windows are doing great. You wanna know how much our gas bill went down? Come on, do ya?? Almost 150 bucks!!! It went down by almost half!! Un-freaken-believable! I was so happy! Plus it helps that the heat isn't on during the day any more and stuff, but we still have it on at night. Whooohooo!

And the new word of the day..courtesy of Crazy Boy....Pentagon! lol Don't ask, I am assuming it's from Dora or Diego or something! lol

4 comments:

for a different kind of girl said...

Wow! You really did see a good financial savings immediately! You could do ads for those windows!

As soon as I saw that art work, I thought "Magic Eraser!!" Then I got to the part where you said it didn't work. Dang! Maybe you should opt for that chalkboard paint?!

The kids are gorgeous! Off to watch the video now...

Amie said...

Holy gas money savings batman!

Bummer on the marker! My boys have written plenty on our walls, but not with a permanent marker (knock on wood!)

Melissa said...

LOL Amie!
That is great how much you saved!
Luckly no permenant markers on our walls either. I feel for ya though! :D

Liza said...

your kids are so cute (at least in looks, right? LOL!) and i cant' believe how big they're getting! i've not even met them in person but it feels like forever ago that baby boy was just born and i was oohing and awwing over his pictures with beth :)