Wednesday, March 12, 2008

You're Beautiful

Now, I present you all with a couple "before and after" shots of my new windows. These are the very same windows I have bitched about for several months now that are finally in and completed.


This would be my kitchen window. The old window was your standard metal frame, piece of shit window.

Then, here is my new vinyl, wonderful, insulated window. I can see out it, I can open it, AND... it keeps the heat in and cold out! lol















And, here is a pic of one of the front bay windows, at the front of the house. I just loved those awesome shutters. I thought they were pieces of art that made the house unique, but alas, they took them off and now they are pieces of art for the patio until I can get them in a garbage bin to be hauled away. Just kidding....lol....they looked like shit, and I was so happy to see them go. Gutter Shutters is how I like to refer to them.

I love the new windows.






See me?? Anyone?? lol

12 comments:

Unknown said...

There is something so fabulous about getting new windows! Makes the whole house seem new! Enjoy, they're great!

Lisa said...

Beautiful! Just beautiful! Sooooo much better than those old metal sliders!

Anonymous said...

I love the windows! I love that they show off a nice view of your lawn.

Want some snow? I'm giving it away for free...

Carrie said...

very nice!!

I love love love when a home project gets completed. it's just so very fufilling.

congrats!!! let the sun shine in!!!

for a different kind of girl said...

It's getting to sit in front of the open windows, feeling the cross breeze through the house, and perhaps falling into a nice little nap thanks to the fresh air that makes sucking the life out of a savings account that makes new windows fantastic!

As irony would have it, I just wrote my monthly check for the loan that has been paying for my new windows!

Amie said...

They look great! I love the bay window.

ALRO said...

they look awesome.....

Anonymous said...

Heh.. Gutter Shutters. Funny.

Love the new upgrade!

Beautiful Bella!

Nature Girl said...

wow! looking great over there. isn't it fun all this home improvement stuff? Always something new eh? Always worth it in the end though..
Stacie

Nocturnal said...

Damn, the second window picks Rocks. Well done you guys.

Cheers

Chris said...

Very nice!
I hear your kitchen lights work now too!

Jamie said...

Wow, those are beautiful!