Monday, March 03, 2008

WHY?

6:30 am

Crazy: Momma, Boogie's awake.(Boogie is Baby Boy's nickname, and he is still in a crib which means he can't get himself out of bed. lol)

Me: Ok, I'll be up in a minute.

Crazy: Why?

Me: Because I need a minute to get up and get a couple things done. He'll be fine, go talk to him.

Crazy: Ok.


6:45 am

Crazy: Momma are you comin?

Me: Yes Crazy, just one more minute. Let me make my bed.

Crazy: Why?

Me: Because I like my bed straightened up.

Crazy: Why:

Me: Because I don't like it messy.

Crazy: Ok.


7:00 am

Crazy: Momma I want juice.

Me: Ok, just give me a minute to get Baby Boy dressed.

Crazy: But Momma, I want juice nooooowwwwwww! *insert whiny, annoying voice*

Me: Just give me a minute and I'll get you and Baby Boy some breakfast.

Crazy: Why?

Me: Because I am right in the middle of dressing your brother and you.

Crazy: Why?

Me: Because you need to get dressed.

Crazy: But why?

Me: Because when I go out and off myself and your daddy comes home and finds me, and the police show up and all the news people come to the house, I want you to be dressed and looking good.

Crazy: Huh?? *insert raised eyebrow and a look of complete and utter confusion*


See how the word "why" can drive someone to insanity?

And that was just this morning. I bet I can add at least another 3 or 4 dozen why's to the rest of the days tally by tonight!!

6 comments:

for a different kind of girl said...

Amen to this...and let me just add the phrase "Hey, Mom?" repeated over and over during a weekend (or a single day and/or hour) is grounds, too!

eyes_only4him said...

I so get this...

I have said simialar things too..

to the kids and hubby.

Nocturnal said...

Safe to say, your troops keep you hopping little lady.

Anonymous said...

It makes you feel like Lois in that Family Guy episode where Stewie just keeps repeating her name...

That's my daily life... it's worse when you're sick... I have no patience left anymore... :S

eyes_only4him said...

I need your email..

email me at wherethebeesare@yahoo.com

Amie said...

ROFL...and just think...you get to go thru it ALL OVER again with baby boy! :D