Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Lovin the Beetles!

I am so digging the ladybug background. I know, I know, the piggies were super cute, but ladybugs have got to be my all time favorite.

Now that I have spent the last hour redoing my friends list, and adding my pics back on, I am going to put the squirts to bed and take myself a nap.

Did you know that an afternoon nap as short as 20 minutes can enhance alertness, mood, and mental performance, especially after a night of poor sleep. And did you know too, that a nap that lasts an hour or longer is more likely to make you feel drowsy the rest of the day??

Aaaahhaaaa, I bet you didn't know that did ya? I'm so smart.

So now because I don't care if I am drowsy or not, I am going to go sleep for 2 hours. Sounds like a plan!

Peace out Peeps! lol

8 comments:

Jamie said...

Love the new look! I am always groggy and feel sick if I take too long a nap!

Melissa said...

I always thought that to be true so it's nice to know it actually is. Nice ladybugs!

for a different kind of girl said...

Cripes, it takes me more than 20 minutes to actually fall asleep sometimes!

Me said...

That would explain a lot on why I'm so damn out of it when I wake up :)

Carrie said...

I DID know that cause once upon a time.. in what HAS to be a galaxay far FAR away.. i took a nap. and it totally kicked my ass later.


I think when we spoil our bodies with the proper amount of rest it NEEDS.. then it fights against the strenuous demands we put on it regularly. don't worry; a few more days of insuffiencient sleep, and you'll be back to normal! HAH!

ps.. ladybugs are cute.. but I did love me those piggies.

Anonymous said...

I nap all the time... ask Al.. hehe... it's what gets me thru the day...

Nocturnal said...

Nice new look that definitely works, and yes; I definitely know the lack of sleep deal.

Take it easy H.

Liza said...

i miss the piggy. ladybugs and i don't get along LOL, but it does look nice i will give you that :D