Thursday, April 03, 2008

Drive

As promised, here are a couple pics of my new ride.

And because I can, and he's mine, I have decided to once again change my mind on his name. I was almost sure he looked like a "Fonz", but after a couple days driving him, and "Fonz" just wasn't coming out smoothly from my mouth, I have decided to switch his name to "Beauregard". The B theme has stuck with me, and after calling the van "Bessy" for 3 years, "Beauregard" flows much better.

And as you can see, Mr. Beaver has claimed his rightful seat on my dash. See, once again, the B. Bessy, Beauregard and Beaver. It just flows.

No one puts Beaver in the corner!






13 comments:

Lisa said...

You always crack me up!

Best of luck to you, Beauregard, and Beaver!

for a different kind of girl said...

That's one sweet Beauregard!

kimmyk said...

Beauregard??? You hilbilly!!! LOL!!!

Nice ride!

Amie said...

Gorgeous! Love the name too.

Me said...

I forever think of "Days" when I ride in Beauregard :) He's very perty!

Gotta love that beaver too :)

Melissa said...

LOL, you're too funny! Nice ride.

Jamie said...

Congrats on the awesome new wheels!

Liza said...

that is a pimp ride! it's beavtastic!

Ben said...

The Mean Machine, lookin' good. Enjoy you guys.

Cheers

Star said...

ohhh... nice new car!!

ALRO said...

You must be loving the gas prices these days!

Nice truck.

Nature Girl said...

Check it out! Nice Ride girlfriend! i love Beauregard! Awsome!

and beaver looks right at home in his new place.
Stacie

Unknown said...

Sweet car! Love it!!!