Monday, April 21, 2008

A Little Imagination

~Hot, sweaty bodies.





~You can hear the trains roaring and the numbing, loud noise exploding through your head. A burst of adrenaline seers your veins.





~He pushes you up against the wall.





~You fight each other in the heat of the moment for that surge of power.





~Explicit words and promises of pain seep through your lips.





~Bodies all over the place. Hands grabbing.





~The sweat is dripping. You can feel his heat against your body.





~ A smile spreads across your lips in satisfaction as you gain control of him. Submission.






~Then an explosion. You see stars. You hear the noise.






~ A huge wave of pleasure engulfs your body.










GOOOOOAAAALLLLL!!!



Winning a hockey game could be so close to having an orgasm don't ya think?



My boys won against the Nashville Predators!



I love my WINGS!

9 comments:

for a different kind of girl said...

you sly girl...ha!

Carrie said...

hah.


I've really lost the loving feeling for hockey. especially after my devils lost to the rangers. GAH.


been watching the wings, though.. cause MY former jarhead is a detroit fan.

kimmyk said...

You dirty girl.

I love hockey fights...and the redwings!

Nature Girl said...

Ummm...I'm not feelin' it, but if that's what does it for ya, I'm not gonna judge! ;P

DH watches too...I think I sat through that one the other day, but I didn't pay attention. LOL
Stacie

{illyria} said...

anything that gives a remote orgasm-like feeling, is, in my book, a winner. so happy for you. (i'm not much of a sports watcher, mind.) ;)

ALRO said...

Montreal won their game -- can't you tell... the people in Montreal had a riot!!

Fuggin' idiots!!!

Gotta love Quebec -- they're like the cousin we hate to admit we have!

Ben said...

SHARKS young lady, they rocked tonight.

Well done on your post, cr8ive.

Cheers

Liza said...

LMAO! love it. yay wings!

Ben said...

SHARKS Baby!

Tomorrow night begins their next round to the Stanley Cup.

Cheers