Sunday, April 27, 2008

Oh What a Night

Hubs went for his "man night" yesterday.

So that means I had to entertain the kiddos after multiple crying bursts of

"I want Daddy"

"I want to go camping toooooooo!"

"Whens Daddy coming home?"

So we went to Lu Lu's Farm up the road and petted some horses and kitties, and watched some cows at the dairy.

The kids loved the cats, and had fun feeding the horses some treats.

Then I had my "Ladies Night" after the baths were done and kids were in bed.

My Ladies Night consisted of,

scrubbing toilets

washing down bathroom sinks

vacuuming floors

dishes

and then watching 2 hours of dramatic reruns of America's Next Top Model.

I'm Pathetic! lol

4 comments:

kimmyk said...

did you at least get to take a hot bath in peace?

i would certainly hope so!

it's sad when a hot bath = ladies night.

for a different kind of girl said...

Next time I clean the house, I'm going to buy some beer, and then charge myself a buck for every bottle. That way, if I pretend hard enough, it could feasibly be called a ladies' night!

Ben said...

Scrubbing toilets???

That must be a new thing, I've never heard of it.

Musicians...

Live a little Heather!

Cheers

Me said...

Sounds like a night I'd have too :) We need to do that together sometime.........maybe, say, in 10 yrs???