Friday, April 18, 2008

That's Where My Money Goes

Holy Crap.

The only thing I can say is...

WACHOVIA SUCKS!

I hope the whole world comes to this blog and never gives this bank their business again.

As you all know, we purchased the new truck. The van's loan was paid in full and then some. This stupid bank did not stop the direct deposit they had from our other bank after they received their money and proceeded to still take out a van payment the other day.

We all know what happens when more money comes out of your acct. then you have available.

That's right. Multiple bounced transactions.

So after not being able to cover all these transactions, our bank starts to tack on 25$ fees for insufficient funds.

Ohhhhh, were we pissed.

Luckily our bank was good about it, took off the charges, and is now disputing the transaction with Wachovia.

Then yesterday Wachovia had the balls to tell us that we had no proof that they took the money out of our account.

Uh yeah assholes, we do.

1. Here's a bank statement.

2. Here's a bank representative from the other bank that will confirm it.

3. And I am sure if you were smart enough to look up our acct. records since that is your job as a Wachovia rep, you would see a direct deposit into our acct on the 14th even AFTER the acct. was paid off.

And for good measure...

If you would speak F*CKEN ENGLISH ASSHOLE, or at least take a class in it, maybe you would understand what the hell we were talking about.

8 comments:

ALRO said...

Tank you, come again!

Melissa said...

LOL Alro!

Man how frustrating was that. I hate when companys do that and then try to cover it up. It is very hard to communicate with people who don't speak English very well. I would be ticked too!

for a different kind of girl said...

Good lord! I thought our bank sucked (and it does. It really, really does), but we've not had a problem like this! Hope you get everything all worked out!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celular, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-celular-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Jamie said...

lol...that is pretty ridiculous...hope it straightens out soon!

kimmyk said...

oh dear.
i wish i could stuff my mattress with money like my grandparents did. but with my luck my house would catch fire.

i hate banking. and banks in general.

Carrie said...

ugh. dude that sucks. glad you could get ti cleared up, though.

bastids!!!

Ben said...

Offshoring it sounds like... thanks to the fucking inbreeder's administration who advocates such business practices.

Cheers