Monday, July 03, 2006

Finally, a little bit of Me!

Dear Baby Boy,
I am passing the torch, or thumb to you. I sucked my thumb for 7 long years and now you have grown to love your own thumb. I was waiting for one of the kids to see how much potential this lovely part of the hand could hold. And you have. Take good care of it Son, it will be with you always! But just a word of warning. It may mess up your mouth, and take you years to beat its addiction and say adios. I promise to never put socks or bandaids over them. I promise to never stick your thumb in cow manure like Great Gpa did to your Papa. I promise never to put that yucky tasting stuff on your thumb to try and make you not suck it. I will always understand why you love that thumb so. But you better not pick your nose like I did when I sucked my thumb, because that was really gross!!
Love,
Mama



6 comments:

Chris said...

Noooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!

Jamie said...

Two of mine were/are thumb suckers. The four year old still sucks his. I think it is adorable seeing a baby sucking their thumb! Maybe not a toddler, but a baby sucking a thumb is cute. Much cuter than a baby with a plastic nuk in his mouth, IMHO! Those pics are adorable! He's such a cute little man!

Linda said...

Aww...he looks so adorable!!

I love it!!

Me said...

OMG....that's hilarious! If only everyone understood how funny that really is! LOL. You forgot to tell him that if he is going to pick his nose to not make it bleed. Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!! LOL. I'm still laughing my ass off...hehehehe.

Me said...

You got me so sidetracked on the boogie pickin that I forgot to say how fricken cute he is!!!! What a doll!

Ben said...

Now that's funny, good stuff. Have a good weekend.