Saturday, July 01, 2006

Ooopps, he's doing it again..and again..and again..

I am talking about Baby Boy. He has learned to roll over. But... he hasn't mastered the rolling back over to his back yet. This in turn means that about every 5 to 10 mins. I am rushing back into the livingroom where I had left him playing on the floor, just to turn the little jellyroll back over. At that point he is screaming and crying and his little chubby face is planted into the floor. But the thing that really gets me is when I come rushing back into the livingroom, I find Girly Girl laying right next to him (while he is screaming)and not doing a thing to help him. That's right, her eyes are glued to that damn tv. How do you lay right next to a screaming baby, and not hear him? I don't know. I have not been able to figure that one out. I am so ready to smack her upside the head. All people in this house can manage to do this. Except me. Crazy Boy manages to sleep through the night in the same room as Baby Boy, and not budge when he wakes at night. Girly Girl can sit through an hour movie and not bat an eye when the baby is screaming so much the vains in his little head are about to explode. And then of course there is Hubby. He can sleep through the whole night and not have a clue that I was up 3-4 times with the baby, or even that Crazy Boy had rushed into our room in a panic and crying, and I had to get up and put him back to bed too. As I sit here and type, Baby Boy is once again on his tummy. I am waiting for the crying to begin. Utoh, there it is.




In this one, you can see Crazy Boy napping in the chair behind Baby Boy. Not budging!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Oh he is SO cute! He's got such a kissable little face. Isn't it frustrating when everybody else is oblivious to the cries from the baby? What would they all do without us mommies???

Me said...

He is so damn cute!! I just wanna huge him and love him and kiss him and call him George :)

Jamie's right....what would they do without us?????