Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Ok, somebody please shoot me now!

Holy Crap!

Baby Boy= teething, puking, over-all humungous crabby pants.

Crazy Boy= Nukky detox. Yup. Still doing it. Still hearing the screams when he realizes he doesn't have it at night. Must stick to my guns. Must not buy replacement Nuk.

Girly Girl= Summer boredom. Hanging around the house saying "I'm bored" several times over and over again. Ready to clobber her over the head.

Husband= Trying to quit smoking. OH MY GOSH! If you ever want to know what it is like to live with someone who hasn't had a cigarette in 6 hours, come stay at my house for a night. This is like drug detox. "I can't get comfortable", "I am hot", "I am cold", "F this", "F that", and so it goes. And yes, I do know how it is. So don't anyone rag on me about not knowing what it's like to try and quit. I have 3 kids and with each child I have quit smoking. Evidentially not very well mind you, since I have always started back up. But I have quit for my pregnancies and for a few months there after. I know how difficult it is to quit.

Me= Going Fricken CRAZY!!!

7 comments:

Me said...

Ugh! What a crazy house you got going on right now!

Hope everyone "detoxes" soon!

Love ya!

Linda said...

I really hope this all gets better for you VERY soon!!

aatank said...

And here I thought we all lived in a fairy tale and our lives are perfect. Ha HA don't we wish. What are you detoxing from? Everywone else in your family is so you should try to find something too and you can drive everyone else nuts.

Choppzs said...

Can I detox from laundry, dishes and changing crappy diapers??? lol

Jennifer said...

The husband trying to quit smoking is enough to drive any women mad. My dear hubby has tried many times with no luck. He is such a grumpy pants that I almost rather just say smoke and be done with it!!!

Ben said...

Well I don't know about the first two, but kudos to your Hubbie for getting off the drag.

TGIF and have a nice weekend you guys.

Carrie said...

thanks for passing by my blog!

good luck with what seems to be a mid-summer nightMARE!