Monday, April 23, 2007

Before and After



Baby Boy got his first haircut this weekend. Look at the mop of hair he was sporting.


His haircut experience was short, but eventful. He sat still most of the time. I am thinking it was because he was getting a nice boobage shot the whole time. What man (including Daddy whose lap he was on) wouldn't enjoy that kind of haircut??


Wooohooo, look at that boobie action.
*
*
*
*
And there is the end result. Baby Boy looking much more like a little boy then the little girl all the people seem to think he is!

12 comments:

ALRO said...

Raymond loved haircuts, probly cuz he got to look at himself in the mirror for 15 minutes.

Jamie said...

I LOVE IT! His hair reminds me of Gabe's, the way it lays. Gosh, he's getting so big and looking so much like Crazy!

eyes_only4him said...

he looks like such a big boy:)

Me said...

Awww! Now you'll have to change his name to Little Man instead of Big Boy :D I love the one of him sitting in the barber chair, looking at the camera, going "what are they doing to me??"!

kimmyk said...

What a handsome little boy!!

How old is he? He's so cute. I'd like to have another one, but I kinda like my sleep now. But still...there are days.

Lisa said...

Oh, what a cutie!

Christie E. Little said...

OMG! Look at that boy! Yep..the boobies are on his mind. I'm sure. LOL. He really does look like he is getting so big, so cute...and quite the boy.
xoxo
C

Anonymous said...

I remember the fist time I cut my son's hair... he had long golden curls and kept getting mixed up for a girl... even tho' he was in blue and had "mommy's boy" on his bib... he's had short hair ever since!

Choppzs said...

Kimmy,
He just turned a year in January!

Melissa said...

He is so cute. He looks a lot like his brother.

Linda said...

Adorable!! He does look more like his big bro now!

Ben said...

Stylin', that lad of yours is definitely ready for the ladies.

Cheers