Monday, April 30, 2007

Not because Sissy Beth Tagged me...

This tag is from Alro. Because he's cool and Sissy Beth isn't!!!

10 Interesting or Strange things about myself....

Hmmm... Do I really want to get into this??

~ Like Sissy plays with her ears, I sniff my hand. (Not the palm, the back. Don't ask, it runs in the family. And if you make any sick comments I will beat the shit out of you!! lol)

~ I am a clean freak. Before I can sit down and enjoy a TV show after the kids go to bed, I have to have everything picked up and clean.

~ I have 3 kids, but I still want a few more. Not sure how many more, but we aren't done yet!

~ I too, like Sissy, have a chap stick/lip gloss obsession.

~ I have 6 tattoos and 5 piercings. No, I am not done! lol

~ I love to smell my dogs feet. They smell like Fritos.

~ I have a Partylite obsession.

~ I love to read those cheesy, romance/sex books that you see Fabio on the front of.

~ I have allot of dreams about dead relatives and I believe they are trying to talk to me.

~ Last but not least. My dream vehicle has always been a humongous Dodge Ram Truck. I have always wanted a huge truck that I have to jump up to get into. The bigger, the better!

There you have it. 10 interesting things about me. Now, I am not going to tag anyone because, well...I don't want to!! lol

3 comments:

kimmyk said...

Smelling your dogs feet had me laughing out loud. That's hilarious. A girl I work said her dogs feet smell like Doritos. I'm sure Frito Lay is very happy about this association you guys have going on.

Secondly, I have to pick everything up before I am "comfortable" enough to sit down. I write it off to OCD a little. So you're in good company. Or I am...vice versa. Whatever. We're good.

What tat's do you have? Piercings? Well aren't you the sassy one!

I love me some chapstick/carmex!

Choppzs said...

KimmyK,
I have 3 tattoos of my kid's names, a ladybug on my hand, a butterfly on my arm, and a tribal on my back. Piercings are just two in each ear and nose! lol

Jamie said...

LOL at the dog's feet. Can't say I've heard of that one before!!! You know I'm right there with ya on the cleaning thing...gosh, how obsessive!