Thursday, April 19, 2007

A huge weight has been lifted

I have been stressing for a while. It seems like everytime I sit down to watch television, I just get this overwhelming urge to cry, scream and beat the couch with my fists. For a bit, I thought I might need some help with this deep depression I was experiencing. I was in a rut, and everyone around me wasn't helping. But now, this huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders. The sun is shining, and the birds are singing for me once again! I am excited to be able to sit down and watch tv again without the overwhelming anxiety creeping up. I give any and all credit to the Lord. I feel HAPPY, I feel ALIVE!


*
*
*
*
*
*
* Hallelujah
*
*
* Hallelujah
*
*
* Angels are singing...
*
*
* A Ray of Light is shining down
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*




(singing ..I can see clearly now Sanjaya is Gone! )










Gosh Damn, Holy Shit, bleepetty, bleep, bleep, bleep. The Mother F'r Menudo Boy is finally gone! Holy Crap, he's is one Ugly Dude! Can anyone please tell me why it took so long to get rid of him? You know what? I don't care, he's gone, and I can go back to being my normal, loving, tv watching gal! Thank you LORD!

8 comments:

ALRO said...

That officially means that I will not boycott AI next year..
But i still refuse to watch it this year...

Melinda will win it..

Me said...

LMAO!!! I missed this week and I'm so bummed I did...dammit!!! I have to admit I'm glad he's gone too. He just bugged the poop out of me!

kimmyk said...

I was all there with ya at the beginning...

"Yep, I've been there too Choppzs, it's the weather I'm tellin ya...."

*scrolling and reading*

"I know...it sucks feeling this way. I can totally relate to ya girl..."

*scrolling*

OH.SNAP.

Yeah, we're glad he's gone too. He seemed like such a sweet kid then he made that comment to Simon about "Welcome to the world of Sanjaya" or whatever then he lost his innocent younger version of MJ appeal.

I betcha Diana Ross somehow helps him, y'know how she had a soft spot for MJ.

ALRO said...

I always thought his sister should have made it, not him!

Linda said...

NO KIDDING!! It's about damn time!

Christie E. Little said...

Wooohooo! It's about time. It's his brows and lack of singing talent that just bugged me. Oh let's not forget his hair! LOL..I'm glad the weight has been lifted and you can breathe easier tonight.

xoxo
C

eyes_only4him said...

Amens sista, I second that all the fucking way.

Ben said...

Yikes, that pic alone scares me. Good thing I don't watch this show to begin with.