Thursday, April 05, 2007

This is why I love Him...

As stated in a previous post (If you don't know which one, just look for that yummy brunette in the red lingerie) Hubs and my 10 Yr. wedding anniversary is next week. I didn't expect much as we are pretty much broke and have no sitters to watch the kids. But since he can't keep anything from me, he told me there would be a package coming soon. I was given strict instructions to put the box away and not touch it. But as soon as he got home from work, he couldn't resist and gave it to me. It is a beautiful 3 diamond necklace that matches the anniversary ring he bought me a few months back. The three stones stand for past, present and future. I had been bugging him for years that on our 10 yr. he should get me a new ring. So when we went home to Michigan a few months ago, he let me pick out the ring and he bought it. Now I have this beautiful new necklace to go with it. Then included was the beautiful note you see below. Hubs is forever surprising me. I love that he thinks of me and tries to surprise me even though he can never keep it to himself. I knew he had to have told someone, and I was right. He told Sissy. lol. I feel bad because all I got him was a sassy chic that claims she is going to rape him. Hmmmm, I'll have to think of something good! I love you Hon (Then, Now and Forever!) Raising a glass...This is to Us Hon, and 10 yrs. of trials, surprises and wonderful times! Together we have gotten through it all and together we will keep it going!

7 comments:

ALRO said...

I'll personally send ya the $10 it'll cost to get Bertha from previous post to go over and give your Hubby a good work over...

That's cuz i owe ya for making my eyes ache.

Me said...

I knew something you didn't know :D I knew you'd love it and it's even more beautiful than the picture he showed me! Good job hubby!!!!! I can't believe it's really been 10 yrs....who'd a thunk it??!!! Happy anniversary and love ya both!!

Jamie said...

Awww....that is SO sweet. What beautiful jewelry!!!
Happy Anniversary!

Anonymous said...

Very beautiful... Happy Anniversary :)

Linda said...

Aww, that is so sweet and it is BEAUTIFUL!!! Happy 10 year anniversary!!!

My husband can never keep anything from me either. He is always giving me everything ahead of time. :)

Spikey1 said...

Damn, my 10th is in a few weeks. Do I have to do this too???

eyes_only4him said...

wow so nice..for my tenth I wanted that anivsary ring..didnt get it..

we had our 12th annivasry on the 1st..still didnt get it..

fuck it say, i may have to purchase it myself..

very nice though..