Saturday, April 28, 2007

I did it!

I have succumbed to the pressure and turned to the dark side. That's right. I turned on the AC. I hate myself for doing it, but now it is a cool 80 degrees in here. What can ya do? And these things here, well they have become my children's constant companions for the last week. The shit is running rampid through our house.
And these two lovely children... well, they are just two sickly, adorable little boys. The little shits are about to have hoses permenantly installed in their noses that lead to the outside. I am so sick of boogars!!!



6 comments:

kimmyk said...

Bless their little hearts. I remember when my son was little he was always sick because he had asthma and oh I hated that nasal aspirator. Yuck!!

I hope the little lovelies feel better soon!

kimmyk said...

P.S.
If your air is set to 80 and it's feelin' lots better there-yeah you needed to turn it on. I would love for it to be 80 degrees. Lucky ass.

Ben said...

Ah yes, the dark side of A/C; good gurl!

Cheers

Jamie said...

We've succumbed to turning on our AC too. Those boys are too darn cute!

Anonymous said...

Sucks when they're sick... but they are still cuties!!

ALRO said...

YES!!!!! AIR CONDITIONING.

Uhh.. what's that?! It's still much to cold for that here ! :)

Like the new look...

I agree.. sucks when kids are sick.. We've been lucky here - raymond hasn't been sick all year...