Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Thank You

A big thank you to all of you who gave me some advice on my questions. Hopefully this person will get a clue soon! lol

Oh and American Idol??? I am so relieved that Jordin did not get kicked off. I was about to shit my pants when they said Chris was safe.....Whew!

And now, I leave you with these lovely, and inspiring words that are said to me 10 million times a day...

"Momma, Momma, I made yellow! Tweet now pwease" (Translation: I peed in the pot, I want my damn treat now!)

6 comments:

Me said...

LOL....I don't have a fav this season. I did enjoy the show though.

I think TKW got the wrong idea about who you were talking about...lol...although our dear sister does need a kick in the ass too, eh :D

Ju said...

I couldn't believe my ears when they said Chris was safe. I don't want Jordin to leave!!!

Christie E. Little said...

I can't believe I just posted something so similiar. Maybe I need to read some of your answers. Lord knows I'm way to f-ing sensitive.
xoxo
C

kimmyk said...

I wonder if I could try this-everytime I pee I could get like some M & M's or somethin? Ya think?

I didn't pay attention to Jordin until the past 3 weeks I bet. She's been the silent but deadly type. I hope Lakisha gets her song choices right from here on out....

Unknown said...

That sounds freakishly like Peanut's "Pee pee...choclut."

(Translation: "If I pee pee I'm getting a chocolate!")

ALRO said...

at least she tells ya... it'd suck to discover a puddle while walking in the dining room :)