Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Brain Dead

That's right my friends, I believe I have officially shut down. The brain is dead. Gone. Finished. Down the tubes. Smushed animal on the side of the road kind of dead. Summer vaca has just started, and I am already to move into my new home. The mental institute down the street. Whining, screaming, hitting, fighting. If you don't hear from me soon, please, feel free to do nothing. Because more then likely I have run away. But thanks for caring just the same.

5 comments:

Ben said...

Hope all is well, you take care little lady.

Me said...

HAHA! Just do what Mom used to do and lock them out of the house :)

Nature Girl said...

if you're running away, can I come with you?

Jamie said...

Yeah, I've been there.... Hope it gets better.

Christie E. Little said...

OMG! Beth! My mom used to lock us out of the house too! LOL!

Choppzs...feeling your pain babe. Sooooooo feeling it. Maybe we just need a day clinic...home at night when they're in bed and asleep.
xoxo
C