Monday, June 11, 2007

Road Trip Pics Revised

Hmmm, I don't know what's up with ya'lls computers, but mine is bringing up the pics just fine! So it MUST be yours! lol just kidding. I don't know what's up with blogger nowadays. Seems it's always something.

I am glad ya'll could see the pic of crap though, that was my favorite! lol Nothing's better then seeing a pic of someone's doo-doo first thing in the morning when you are checking blogs is there? Yah, I love it too!

So here is another couple pictures, just to hold ya'll over till the other pictures decide to show up! These would once again be of me and my beaver!







And this my friends is a big ol lizard thing that scared the ever loving shit out of me just a few minutes ago. That thing must be longer then my foot. And I am a size 8! Why do these critters insist on stalking me. I mean just yesterday I had a damn black widow on my hand when I was trying to wind up my garden hose. I about had a heartattack. I swear they just come out to torture me!

6 comments:

kimmyk said...

OMG @ the damn lizard.

I hope that the camera added like 10" and 10 pounds to that thing cause it's huge! HUGE. You need Stacie there to get that thing before it eats you and your children. Seriously. I've heard about that happening in like California. Good thing you don't...oh nevermind. Pay no attention to me. I'm still on cold medicine.

Nature Girl said...

OMG that lizard is AWSOME!! I am so flippin jealous, I have to go to the pet store to see anything even remotely close to that! Black widow though??? Oh HELL no!! I'd have fainted dead on the spot!

your beaver is cute..you have a twisted sense of humour, I LOVE it!
Stacie

Christie E. Little said...

I will put lizards next to squirrels as nature things that give me the chills....YUCK!

It looks like you had fun, though. Awesome.
xoxo
C

Jamie said...

Oh man, a black widow? On your hand??? I would have shot through the roof!

Me said...

You are so damn weird. Guess that's why we mesch so well eh??? hahahahaha. We're not related for nothing :D

Jamie said...

Hey I answered your comment in my comments...lol