Sunday, June 10, 2007

Road Trip

Because I am cool, I am going to torture you all with what Bossy likes to call "picture vomit".

Yesterday we took a little road trip. Just for the hell of it. Although fun, I must say I wanted to strangle the children by the end of the night.


This is Hubs and me. Aren't we sweet?







And nobody can ever say that my kids don't contribute to nature. See here, that's Girly and her puddle. Yep, nothing but the best for my kids. If they have to take a leak, by golly, pop a squat!







And this is Crazy's contribution. I know, gross. But hell, when you are potty training your kid, you don't hesitate to pull out the porta potty you carry in your van and let your kid take a dump on the side of the road.








And because I am really cool, I am going to give you all a peep show. This, ladies and gents is my.....



BEAVER! She is soft, furry and loves to be touched!! hehehehehe Hubs loves to play with my beaver!






Holy shit....gas got under 3.00!





And it was HOT!







And we drove this far.....







To get to one of these!!!No, not the lady but....




That's right, Sonic!! Do you know how long it's been since I have had Sonic? Since we lived in Lejeune! Yes, to damn long to go without Sonic!





And here is me enjoying my yummy Cherry Limeade!






And here is my beaver enjoying his tots!

7 comments:

Nature Girl said...

You crack me up. I could only see about half the pics though.
What is sonic? We don't have that here...
Stacie

kimmyk said...

OMG. A Sonic!!! I love SONIC! I always *ALWAYS* stop whether I'm hungry or not just to get a strawberry limeade. Oh I'm so jealous. LOL.

I'm addicted to the cinnamon altoids too. Love those. Not as much as the limeade but damn close.

Um...the potty picture? Yeah that was nice. Thanks for sharin' those. Crazy ass.

Liza said...

stupid sonic! they play their commercials here all the time but there aren't any. though you probably know that...

haha, you have a very nice beaver :D

Jamie said...

LOL You're hilarious! I couldn't see all of the pictures either. That beaver...gosh you are a hoot! Typical Mleko...lol

Me said...

Okay, phew, I thought it was just me that could only view half the pics. Upload the pics right Sissy...haha :)

Thanks for showing us Crazy's shit and Girly's piss. Just what this aunty needs when she's missing her little niece and nephews

ALRO said...

Nothing like seeing a good piece of shit when yer bloggin'.... With you, now, nothing will surprise me!!!

However, that being said, i love day trips like that... was a nice day for it too...

Dunno what "Sonics" is - cuz we don't have 'em up here... maybe i'll take a road-trip down there to check it out one day.

But when i bought my car - the first thing I did was drive to Odgensburgh NY to have Pizza (AT OSCARS) for those of you in the Watertown area!!!

Christie E. Little said...

Nice little turd! Thanks sooo much for sharing. I can't even believe your daughter just popped a squat. OMG. you're tooo funny!