Monday, June 25, 2007

Lovin It!

Don't you just love those stores that sell every kind of fireworks known to man?

Don't you just love the smell of blown up M60's?

Don't you just love the thought of being sneaky and doing something bad that you shouldn't?

Don't you just love it when you get butterflies in your stomach because you know you are getting away with something?

ME? Nah, I don't love any of those things.....*snicker snicker*

I would never, EVER, go to a store in Vegas and stock up on 80 bucks worth of illegal fireworks!

I also would never incriminate myself in any way, shape or form!

So, I advise you kids out there to never do anything illegal, or incriminate yourselves!

This was my public service announcement!

12 comments:

Me said...

You are naughty naughty!!!! Shame on you! I'm ashamed to call you my sissy...tee hee.

Choppzs said...

Naughty? I was just talking all Hypathetical and stuff! As I said, I would never do anything bad! lol

Choppzs said...

Oh, and I never inhaled either!

Fantastagirl said...

Just don't start any fires? mmmmkay?

Jamie said...

glad you're not my neighbor *snicker* those fireworks drive me nuts, especially when the kids are tryin to sleep! enjoy;)

Christie E. Little said...

I was going to say naughty too! You are soooooo naughty! I do remember driving through the country on one of our many moves and there are a string of firwork superstores. They are Huge stores the size of Walmart. I'm thinking it was like in Kansas, but hey now that we know you have an in to Fireworks..LOL...well hey. I guess if you're out in the desert you don't have to worry about burning down the neighborhood!

Anonymous said...

My husband has a firework addiction disorder. FAD. Every 4th I think, "Great there goes a few hundred blown up". But it puts a smile on his face.

Personally I'm afraid of most of it minus sparklers, which I've been known to get spooked from and toss across the yard from time to time.

ALRO said...

Mah sistah from anuddah mistah..
I posted another Youtube video JUST FOR YOU AND BLITHER..

kimmyk said...

LOL, Glad you found some. Or not. Ya know depending on who reads your blog because I would never say you did anything illegal. I got your back.

Nature Girl said...

Yes to all of the above. I have to ask though...
whose name did you sign to the cc receipt?
;)

In answer to your ? about that...I've never been caught yet, so I don't know what the consequences are, and I've had to pay for every purchase I've made thus far...

Ben said...

Sweet! I would have dropped more money than that.

Enjoy the 4th.

Choppzs said...

Unfortunatly Stacie, It wasn't one of those screens where you sign your name, it was a good old fashioned pen and paper! So I didn't have the opportunity to try out my new found obsession! lol Thanks for the tips though, I have to know all the ins and outs before I try something new! lol