Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Feeling Better

Day 5.

Feeling 80% better.

Not so nauseous.

No puking (from mouth or rear)

No more headaches.

But I am still finding that my sense of smell is still at it's heightened alert mode and I could smell a pile of shit a mile away!

Everything stinks to me. Especially food. And the dogs. And my house. And sometimes....my husband! lol

But...I am better. That's good. The meds must be working. At least the antibiotic. The nausea pill didn't work for crap. And after that first day, I didn't need the cramping pill.

Onto other news....

Ahh crap, I don't have any other news at the moment. You'll just have to stay tuned in!

6 comments:

for a different kind of girl said...

Glad you're starting to make a turnaround! Hopefully by the end of the week (but fingers crossed for sooner!), you'll be back to 100 percent.

Lisa said...

You poor thing - FIVE days of this crap?! Glad you're feeling 80% better!

You asked about my blog design... I got my layout from http://www.leeloublogs.blogspot.com/ but I made my own header.

That stinks that you couldn't see the video on my blog - I wonder if everyone else is having a problem as well. Here's a direct link to it if you want to see it: http://animoto.com/play/c1dBH9rPsZ7EJkpdvK3vcw

Feel better, girl!

Melissa said...

Glad your feeling so what better. I tried to comment on your other post about being sick and blogger wouldn't let me. I feel for ya though. Being sick is NOT fun. We had the whole vomiting/diarrhea go through our house as well.

On another note, I LOVE your new blog layout!! It rocks!

Amie said...

Good to hear!

Anonymous said...

OMG... just caught up reading on your lovely posts (yes, I suck, we have established that)... sounds TERRIBLE!!! I hope that everything gets better for ya!

ALRO said...

Glad to hear you're feeling better!!