Thursday, June 26, 2008

I'm Bummed


Today is just one of those blah days.

The kids wont sleep.

It's hotter then fricken balls outside.

My baby Pookey is sick. She had an accident on the bedroom floor last night (which was disgustingly nasty, and not in the least a solid accident)and has been sick today. She's moping. I gave her rice for breakfast this morning, hoping to bind her up. I checked her rear and found it to be swollen and bloody. I am assuming it is the diarrhea that is doing it. I am hoping and praying it's just the doggy flu. The last time she did this, it was when I changed their dog food. No change though, no out of the ordinary foods. Except a couple raw hide sticks. Maybe those are affecting her insides?? I don't know. I'm a worried momma. Every time I see her hurt, moping or sick I get scared. She needs to see the vet. I mean, she saw the vet a couple weeks ago, got all her shots updated and stuff. But they want to do a complete blood workup on her. Because of her age. She's 11 and they want to make sure her indoor plumbing is working properly. But it costs SO DAMN MUCH! I guess I will give her a couple days to recoup, check her poo daily and see how things go.

I'm bored.

Gosh, I sound like Girly. That's all I hear now. All day long. Schools out, I'm bored. I don't have anything to do. Can we go here? Can we go there? Can I have some money?

Holy Crap. I am going to be one of those mom's that requests the school year to be year round! Seriously.

5 comments:

Carrie said...

Sorry Pookey is sick. Rawhides do that to Rocky (and he pukes too) so I don't give them those anymore. I hope that she feels better soon! Oh and I am with you on the school year round thing. We still have about 2 months left til school starts. UGH! LOL!

Anonymous said...

No... school can't be year round... Ray-dawg just finished on Wednesday. Poor guy would go insane if he actually had to learn something in the summer... *evil grin* That's why I make him do "homework" year round... mwahahaha

for a different kind of girl said...

I hope there's nothing seriously wrong with Pookey!

Somehow, today was the first day since school got out on June 2nd, that I've heard "I'm bored." I was all, "how dare you," for it seems all I've done for these last four weeks is run kids here and there and come up with games and activities. I DREAM of being bored!

(thanks for the invite! wish I could figure out how to get my reader to notice you - and your sis! - when you have new posts...)

Me said...

Oh poor Pooky. I hope she's feeling better today!

Nature Girl said...

Yikes..I hope your pup is better soon. I HATE when my pets are sick!

My kids don't ever dare tell me they're bored anymore, I always give them something to do and they never like it. LOL

I LOVE your new blog scheme! VERY cute!
Stacie