Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Mr. Mascara


Ok, I don't have a picture, I wish I did, but I don't.

My son, Baby Boy, has taken to stealing my makeup.

The first time it was my lipstick.

The second time it was my eyeshadow, and brushes.

The third time it was lipstick again.

Last night, it was my mascara.

The little terd sneaks out of his room after bedtime, goes into my room, into my bathroom and gets out my makeup.

Last night, I went back to turn down the air, and heard a noise from my room. Out walks baby boy with black, ALL over his face. It literally looked like he had 2 black eyes.

I stopped myself from bursting out laughing enough to tell him to go out to the living room to show his daddy what he had done.

I went to inspect his room, where I found my whole makeup case of brushes and eye liners in his bed, and the infamous tube of mascara that was open. There was mascara all over his comforter, so I went to get a rag to clean it all up.

In the meantime, Hubs was washing his face and had him cleaned up before I could get to the camera.

What will I do with him?

For one, I guess I need to make sure my bathroom door is locked after bedtime!

6 comments:

for a different kind of girl said...

How adorable!

I suppose you could get him a subscription to Seventeen magazine so he's up on the latest trends!

Amie said...

That is SO funny! What a character.

Melissa said...

Ha ha! Jack tried to brush his teeth with my mascara when he was two. I agree about locking your bathroom drawer because next time you go to apply said make-up it will be a slobbery mess. LOL

Lisa said...

Haa haa haa! Time to lock up your makeup!!

ALRO said...

Sheesh!!
this scares me.
What happened with the good ol' days when we liked cough syrup!?

Me said...

Haha! That is funny. Knock on wood....Sweet Cheeks hasn't gotten a hold of any of my makeup w/o me being right there. Just watch...she'll do it now :)