Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Love and Affection

I am sad to say that my Boys aka The Wings did not win the game last night.

But who gives a shit, they have 2 more games and only need to win 1!


Last night was one hell of a game. Triple overtime and man those guys were whooped. Tired as hell. I even got tired just watching. And almost had a massive heartattack at some points.


My favorite moments. I'll list 2.


1. Penguins man going head first into the wall and having to be taken out of the game.


2. Penguins man getting smucked in the face with a puck shot by his own man!!!


Great stuff I tell ya!


I am on pins and needles and am ready for game 6.


Let's go Boys, bring that cup home!

6 comments:

for a different kind of girl said...

I hope you get well rested and are ready!

Rusti said...

I also loved both of those moments... and wish it had ended differently... ugh - I am sooo tired today too... 5.5 hours of sleep is NOT ENOUGH for a preggo chick... or most normal people either!! :) LETS GO RED WINGS!

ALRO said...

Did i mention i'm tired!

Me said...

You're funny :)

Christie E. Little said...

Oh My! I didn't even know it was that time of year again. Ok so for you and your guys...woooohooooo! Go Red Wings. Good?
xoxo
C

ALRO said...

Well you must be happy!!!!!
Congrats to the Red Wings --- they played an awesome game....

I'm happy for Draper, Drake, and holmstrom......

Pens looked tired this game.