Friday, June 13, 2008

Feeling like Shit

It could be any number of things...

1.Flu

2.The tomatoes we ate the other night at BK (Oh gosh, I hope not!)

3.Ovulation

4.Pregnancy (Another, Oh gosh, I hope not! lol At least not yet, Baby Boy isn't potty trained!)

5.Friday the 13th is playing a cruel joke on me!

Holy Crap, all those things suck a big one. I believe I will choose # 3 Bob!

Since Baby Boy was born, my cycle has gone haywire. Symptoms that have never shown their dirty faces have now been my monthly friend, or monthly nuisance more like it. I am completely aware of when my little egg friends are dispensing themselves into fallopian oblivion. I am assuming today is that day. I guess I can add throwing up to my list of ovulation symptoms! lol

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Lordy, I think that #3 is the best option up there!!!! Good luck!

Lisa said...

I never was able to feel when I ovulated until after having my 2nd baby. Now I know exactly when I ovulate - I get little cramps - it's so weird! Sorry that you feel like shit & you're throwing up... sounds like it may be more than just ovulation, though. Feel better soon!

Me said...

I hope you're pregnant...LMAO!

Okay, so maybe ovulation.

Me said...

I hope you're pregnant...LMAO!

Okay, so maybe ovulation.

Choppzs said...

Ok ladies..and gents, I have done some massive research on ovulation and found it very interesting. All these symptoms that I have been having are actually very common. Nausea,vomitting,pain or twinges in side. And the only way to stop these stupid symptoms is to go on birth control and stop the eggs from releasing. Can anyone guess who I am going to be going to see soon? lol

I Am Boymom said...

Hey Choppz, wait til you start dealing with the whole Menopause thing...I'm experienceing "peri-menopause", which, I'm told, is the 4 or 5 years I get to be totally whacked out hormonally before I even reach the menopause stage. Joy! Hang in there!

I Am Boymom said...

By the way - I think yu are absolutely hilarious!

Melissa said...

I think you're pregnant! :D

kimmyk said...

man what if you're knocked up.

shewwie.

when my eggs are reading to drop, dude...my whole world comes to a stand still. it's like they're having their own little rave or somethin. so not fun.

hope you're feelin' better!

for a different kind of girl said...

Ok, reading this and everyone's comments, I wonder why I have no clue that I'm ovulating. No clue other than I rip the limbs off all who dare enter my path and a gigantic screaming bitch flies out of my face everytime I open my mouth (like it just did a second ago....hmmm...I must be ovulating!)

(on the other hand, if you ARE pregnant, you have a good 7-8 months to get the youngest potty trained!)

Ok, now I'm crying. Yeah. I am SO ovulating!