Sunday, June 15, 2008

The Price Is WRONG...B*tch

Me: "I believe I will choose #3 Bob!" (From previous post)

Bob: "And behind Door #3 is.....ovulation!!!"

Wa, wa, waaaaaaaaaaa

Bob: "I'm sorry Mrs. Choppzs, that's not the right door. Now, you have 1 more door to choose. What's it gonna be?"

Me: "Well Bob, I guess I will go with choice #2!"

Bob: "#2, are you sure?"

Me: "Positive"

Bob: " Ok then Choppzs, lets see what you've won?"

The curtain is pulled, and the prize slowly appears

Bob: "Choppzs, you have won a brand, new, shiny.....

CASE OF FOOD POISONING!!"

Me: *covers eyes and weeps*
"Me? I don't deserve this..."
*covers eyes once again*
*sways a little to the side*
*hunches over*
*barfs all over stage*


That's right everyone. I have food poisoning. Salmonella. Or whatever the hell you wanna call it. I went to the doc yesterday. Still feeling like crap. He said more then likely that's what it is, and he prescribed me meds to help me feel better. Even today (Sunday) I am still feeling pretty ick.

My advice:

DON'T EAT ANY TOMATOES!

*I also did take a pg test. Big Fat Negative, thank you very much!

5 comments:

for a different kind of girl said...

It sucks you have food poisoning, but my god woman, when I read "POSITIVE," I thought this post was going to have an entirely different ending!

Hope you're feeling better soon!

Amie said...

Awww...I was hoping to see a different answer ;)

Lisa said...

Oh, you poor thing! Yuck! Hope you feel better soon.....

Melissa said...

Oh man, sorry to hear that. I was really hoping for a BFP! Hope you feel better soon.

ALRO said...

ya... the pulled all tomatoes off the shelves up here....
Hope you recover soon! Salmonella sucks!! (not that i've ever had it - but i hear it sucks)