Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Because I am cool like that...

and also because it is the 4th of July, I am going to torture you all with more picture vomit. Thanks to Bossy, that is my new term...lol


We saw this coyote on our trip to Vegas last weekend. He kept running from me, the little bastard, so this is the only picture that turned out.




These are my two little boys. Yah, Yah, they look cute, but you can't hear them through the picture.





This is one of my little pooches, his name is Poppy. If you want to get all technical and shit, his real name is Sir Poppy of Brandymill. He's a Pekingese. He's also gay, but who am I to judge!


And this would be Pookey. She's my baby. She is a Lhasa Apsos, Dauchstan mix. We've had her since before Girly was born. She is sick right now. The damn neighbor dog gave her kennel cough. So she's not liking me very much, especially when I try to shove pills down her throat, and make her swallow gross cough syrup. But...I found the trick. Dogs love Kahlua pork. Even with pills and cough syrup mixed in.






This is what happens to Crazy when Girly gets her hands on him. Yes, that is a headband, and yes that is the cheesiest smile I have ever seen! lol That picture will someday be used against him!






And this is the world's most flattering picture of myself and Baby Boy! *gag* He is glued to my side at the moment, so I am not able to get a picture without some part of him being in it! lol



Everyone have a safe and fun 4th of July. Don't go blowing up any illegal fireworks this evening. Those things are strictly reserved for Moi!!! lol Just kidding, just kidding, as I have said before I would never, ever purchase illegal fireworks!

7 comments:

ALRO said...

awesome bits of vomit..
Love the cutie patooties...
Even the one with the glasses in the last pic.. who is that again?!? Hmmm.... ;)

Have a good 4th of July!!

Amie said...

Happy 4th!

Your blog never fails to crack me up. ROFL about your gay dog.

Nature Girl said...

Love the pix!! Illegal fireworks?? who?? You?? me?? Naaaaaaahhhh...

hope it was all it was "cracked up" to be.

LOL I kill me..
Stacie
(I'm tired, it was a long night, don't judge)

Nature Girl said...

hey, it occurs to me...I think I have the exact same pair of glasses. I only wear mine to drive or fly though...
Stacie

Me said...

Yes, people, I can verify that Poppy is most certainly gay. He humps anything male!

Cute pic of you and Baby Boy. What a ham he is!! And I still love Crazy's headband. That cracks my ass up.

Hope you had fun with your not-so-illegal fireworks...haha :D

Love ya!

Jamie said...

Hope you had a great 4th and hope those fireworks were worth it;) Love the pics! Your boys remind me so much of mine w/their goofiness!

Liza said...

i love the picture vomit :) haha!! the one of the boys making faces is too cute!