Monday, July 30, 2007

Feels like Forever

It's only been like 3 days since I last posted, but it feels like FOREVER! Don't get me wrong, I don't have squat to post about, but I could entertain you with something. But I wont....because...well...I don't feel like it. I haven't been around to anyone else's blogs either, and well....I don't feel like it. So sue me! lol

I will say though that I have lost almost 5 pounds in the last couple weeks. I am very proud of myself. Hubs has lost about 20. And the great thing, we have done it together. We've been walking/running every night with the kiddos, and we've been eating so much better. We've been portioning everything we eat, and that helps tremendously. So that way we can grab a snack, and it's already pre-portioned out and we wont overeat. But my question is...why the heck does it seem so much easier for him to lose the weight then me? Men seem to just shed the pounds while I am over here working my butt off. I don't get it. Oh well, it'll come off eventually right? Just watch, I'll lose all my weight, then get pregnant again. Never fails. Nope, we aren't done yet, I would at least like another girl, but I told hubs if the next one is a boy, we aren't done till I get my other girl!! lol

Ok, well, that's about all the excitement I have for you. I know you were just jumping out of your chairs waiting for my next post weren't you? Well, I aim to please! Just wait for the next one, you may get to hear about boobs, boogers or beavers again.....Oh the anticipation.

9 comments:

for a different kind of girl said...

Sometimes I think guys simply think "Hey, I'd like to drop a couple pounds!" Then they blink their eyes and it's gone. Madness!

Kudos on doing it the right way, though! Good for you and the success you've had!

Liza said...

Congrats on the weight loss!

kimmyk said...

Keep up the good work on your weight loss Choppzs. You can do this.

3 days at times does seem like forever...especially in the blog world.

Amie said...

That's awesome! I think portion control is the smartest way to go about losing weight.

My mom says that whenever my dad gains a few pounds all he does is quit eating PRETZELS and it will drop off him. Must be nice.

Nature Girl said...

Congrats! You can do it. Men always seem to loose faster than women. It sucks!

Stacie

ALRO said...

oh the pain - the shame .. the feelings of rejection and loss over you not visiting me....

*sob* .. Ooooooh the pain...

Good on ya for loosing the weight.. i'm proud of ya...
Keep up the good work.

Oooooh my aching heart - my fallen spirit ..

Oh look.. a shiny thing..
WoohooO!!

{illyria} said...

i think the weight thing has a lot to do with female physiology. i know, totally, unfair. but aside from that, i'm totally cheering for you. yay!

Me said...

Good job on the weight. I could defininetly tell you were losing something when I saw you last week....seriously!!! You looked great!

Ben said...

I think it has to do with our beer diets, cut back on the pints and it makes all the difference in the world.

If that's not the case, then it's easy for us guys to live on coffee diets. I've lost pounds that route.

Congrats on your weight loss little lady.