Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Go Figure

I have jinxed myself, or better yet, Hubs jinxed me. He made me do it. He made me blog about how the Baby Boy has been letting me sleep through the night. Where do you think that got me? Yeah, it got me up TWICE last night. I swear, I am a glutton for punishment. Just like in Monopoly. I know I shouldn't count the number of squares I need to get to Boardwalk. But I do it anyways. And do I roll that number? Of course not. I end up landing on someones f*cken railroad or some shit. Geesh!

Last night I couldn't sleep anyways. I was sitting there thinking of all the crap I wanted to do to the new house. What paint color should I get? Should I get new hardware for the bathrooms? If I get new hardware, I'll need to get new towel hooks, and new matching toilet roll holders. When will we have the money to re-side? What color should the new siding be? Will we have to re insulate? What color should the bedroom be? What kind of new carpeting do I want? What color?

Holy Crimity.....SHUT UP BRAIN!!!

So what did I do? I got up, and played around on the computer. Yeah that got my eyes all nice and droopy. So an hour later, I crawled back into bed. Only to be woken up an hour after to screaming Baby Boy. And after all that, and going in there to console him, he screams even louder when I take him out of the crib to rock him. What an ungrateful brat! lol So I just give him a peck, and lay him back down. Go figure, he rolls over and passes out. Now I have to go back to bed and try to fall asleep once more. Only to be woken up 3 hours later to Hub's alarm and a screaming kid. Holy crap kid. 2 times? Why? So I go in there, change him butt, tell him to go back to sleep, and lay him down.

So the next time Hubs, you feel the need to advise me on what to post.....shut the hell up!!! lol

But I still love ya!

6 comments:

Nature Girl said...

Men! They're Jinxy litte critters aren't they?

If by some miracle I'm able to sleep thru the 3 or 4 snooze cycles on DH's alarm clock in the morning, he always finds it necessary to wake me up and ask me something stupid in the morning...Like..."what are your plans for today Stace?"
uh...you couldn't ask me that last night before I went to bed??? and since when did I ever have a plan for the day? I wing it. EVERY DAY OF MY LIFE! I think they just can't stand to see us sleep when they have to get up.
Men!
hrmph!

Jamie said...

LOL That always happens doesn't it? I know what you mean about laying awake at night and wondering about things. I can't stop thinking of our new house and what will go where and all that. UGH, I have been one tired woman!!!

for a different kind of girl said...

Start mentioning things about winning the lottery and whatnot. Maybe that will help you out on the projects you want to do around the new place!

Anonymous said...

Y'see... I'm the one that's up early in our house. I'm up at 5 am to go to work... the house is quiet when I leave... I look forward to sleeping in on the weekends!!

{illyria} said...

eeeeekkk! and i so value my sleep. i hope you pay back all that sleep debt though.

p.s. thanks for the kind comment on my site. :)

Me said...

Yah, that's always how something like that rolls. It's like lying to your boss about not being able to make it into work the day after you come back from vacation because your plane got delayed in North Carolina.....yah, then it happens and you get awful turbulance and the big fat male stewardess falls on you and spills your tomato juice all over your cream-colored shorts....yah, that sucked...LOL