Tuesday, July 17, 2007

He made me do it

I'm suppose to post (as said by Hubs) about how I have been able to sleep through the night for about the last month.

Well you know, now that I am able to sleep through the night, I am Superwoman and can jump from building to building in a single bound. I can do mounds of laundry in record time and dry them with my heat vision, and wash dishes at the speed of light.

"Well you always blogged about how you never got any sleep and the baby got you up 3 or 4 times a night. So why don't you blog about how you now get to sleep through the night?"

Well simply because when I am not bitching and moaning about something, this blog is no fun.

So that is why today's post is no fun.

And he says all I ever do is bitch about him and make him look bad....hmmmphhhh, that is so not true!

6 comments:

Kari said...

ok go ahead, rub it in some more why don't ya! LOL
Congrats to u and your restful nights, lol.

Nature Girl said...

your hubs sounds like my hubs. Do you think they talk behind our backs in some secret manblog world? Oh that would be very bad. Very bad indeed.
Stacie

Me said...

I thought that's what blogs were for?? To bitch about husbands and kids?

Anonymous said...

Amen!!

for a different kind of girl said...

I agree with wethyb! When no one else will listen to us, I figure why not spill my bitching out to anonymous Internet strangers!

Ben said...

"Are you married or happy?" - Moe, Three Stooges

:)