Friday, July 27, 2007

Sissy's visit

Although very short, Sissy's visit was allot of fun. We went to the wineries, and drove for hours on end. lol. We ended up getting them back to Vegas pretty late last night, but had fun bumming a bit, and seeing the Freemont St. Experience before we left. Wasn't all that, but it was kinda cool. We did our usual stupid picture taking, and had allot of laughs.

Here is Sissy and I finally taking a serious picture.



Kiddos and Auntie Beth



They really do love each other!! lol (Don't mind Hub's expression, it really wasn't that bad! lol)



That sicko wouldn't keep her hands off of my beaver!!! hehehehehe




Mmmmm, pickles at ClaimJumpers!


I wont say what Beth did in this picture to make her laugh so hard!!



Baby Boy giving Auntie's belly kisses!




This asshole cut us off big time. So I decided to snap his picture. You can't see his face, but after he saw the flash, he didn't look to happy! lol I was gonna blow him a kiss, but Hubs was driving to fast.




Say Cheese!

11 comments:

Nature Girl said...

It looks like you guys had a great time! Awsome! You both deserve it. Too bad it couldn't have been a longer visit.
Stacie

Ben said...

Lordy, Cali will never be the same after Bethie visits! :)

Have a good time u guys and TGIF.

Jamie said...

Looks like ya'll had a blast! You girls are hilarious! You got my curiousity peaked about Beth laughing so hard...

for a different kind of girl said...

It sounds - and looks - like you guys had a great time together! Sisters are simply too cool!

kimmyk said...

you are blessed to have such a great relationship with your sister.

looks like you had a good visit!

Me said...

Awww, I feel so special having a post all for me :D As for laughing so hard, hell if I can remember why I was now (you'll have to fill me in later...haha). I look like I'm stoned in the one of you and I. And I did just LOOOOVE your beaver. It was nice and soft and....yah....TMI :) I love the one of the terd kissing the baby. That was so stinkin' cute! I got some good ones of him at that shitty restaurant...lol.

Thanks again for everything!! We had a blast and it was definitely too short (for me, at least. I think Dani was getting her nerves grinded by kiddies and would have eventually took a pencil to her eyeballs and then lit herself on fire....LOL).

Love ya!!!

Liza said...

Did Beth make an egg fart in the car? Cuz if she did, I feel so sad for you :P (I know, I know, just wait!)

Glad you guys all had a great time and the pictures are great!!

eyes_only4him said...

aww...looks like u two had a good time..

she dont even looked preggers does she?...makes me damn sick and I am gonna go tell her;)

Carrie said...

dude.. that's TOTALLY an "I just farted" face....

hah!!


glad you girls had fun!!! thanks for sharing the pictures!!

ALRO said...

good to see you two had fun!
Sometimes that's all you need.
Hubs looks afraid... very afraid...

Next time - tell him to call me - I'll help protect him from the wrath of beth :)

Anonymous said...

LMAO... to funny guyz!