Sunday, July 15, 2007

My Weekend in Pics

Boxes, boxes, and more boxes. Packing up the house and getting crap taken down. Loads of fun.




This would be my cool, little dude. I tell you this little guy gets all the ladies.



And last but certainly not least... My tootsies. Yes, today I went out and got myself a pedicure. My little old men, as my Hubs would call them, came back all shiny and sparkly. Not to mention callus free and with a fresh coat of paint. I know, some of you may look at them and want to hurl, but hell, they have personality. And you see those beautiful tan lines. Yes, those are compliments of my slippers that I refuse to take off my feet all summer. I still wear the flip flops I bought when we lived in Hawaii. I could wear them all year long. And those little dents on my left foot, those are carpet marks, so don't go saying I have wrinkly feet mmmkay?? lol



And that would be my exciting weekend. Packing and pedicures! Gotta love it!

9 comments:

{illyria} said...

i love a girl who can wing it with flowers on their toes. ;)

and as i am on an island, i have the privilege of living in my flip flops. *sigh*

Nature Girl said...

Boxes! I can relate to that. I am a Princess House Ho too!! and um...just WHAT were you doing missy that caused you to get carpet marks on the TOPS of your feet??? Wait...I don't want to know.
;P
Stacie

Carrie said...

Wait... you're saying they make shoes OTHER than flip-flops???


the HELL you say!

for a different kind of girl said...

It's a good thing your boys are on that side of the country breaking all the hearts. I'll be sure to keep mine over here in the midwest so they can lay the damage down here.

Had my first pedicure a couple weeks ago. I'm considering all financial options available to me to allow this new habit to develop! One day I, too, shall have flowers on my toenails!

Me said...

I'm getting a pedicure Saturday before I come to take Vegas by storm!!! :) But I don't know if I'll be posting any pictures. Mine would REALLY make people hurl :)

Look at that cool little dude! Man, all of our little ones are gonna make the opposite sex drool one day!

I had forgot you called me during a packing break. Sounds like we both had one helluva weekend together :D And, sorry, Grammy & Papa got to watch my turd for me...guess you'll just have to work harder at moving back to the east side of the States :)

Anonymous said...

Feet aren't fugly! They're unique!! :)

Jamie said...

Those are some cute toesies of yours! I understand the packing thing all too well!

Linda said...

I love pedicures!! I like your paint job too!! :)

Your baby boy is so darn cute. I see Morgan drooling over here...hee hee.

Good luck with packing. I hate it, but it's always nice to "purge" some junk in between houses.

ALRO said...

oh packing sucks !!! gah!!
Nice tootsies.. cute kid..
Good luck with the move .. I mean i'd LOOOOVE to be there to help you out... really really I would.. but ssheeesh.. I may have to get Deb to cut my balding hair that day!!! Tsk.. sorry!