Monday, July 02, 2007

Heat Wave

Holy Crap, we have an excessive heat warning for the week. It's suppose to get up to 114 on Wednesday. Unbelievable. I hope Sissy gets herself one of those little fans that sprays water while it fans you because she is going to DIE in Vegas when she comes out. Vegas usually runs at least 3 to 5 degrees higher then us, and being pregnant and walking in this heat...... ICK!!! She sure picked a crappy time to come out! lol Word of advice to you Sissy.... Make good use of that air conditioned hotel room you got there, or better yet, get tickets to allot of shows that are in the air conditioned hotels! lol When you come to see me, I will wine and dine you with cool, refreshing virgin drinks. lol That is while I chug down the good ones! lol And since we are headed down to the wineries, it is a good 10 to 15 degrees lower down that way. So that'll be good.

The drive in was fun last night. The kids loved the movie, and we thought it was pretty cute too. The kids mowed on popcorn and pretzels. Baby Boy LOVED the popcorn, and ended up crashing out on the ground. He must have went into a popcorn coma or something because once he was out, he was OUT. Even after moving him into the van, buckling him in, getting home, and then taking him out of the van and into the house he didn't make a peep. He woke up enough for me to change his butt, and then he conked right back out again. The slept in till 8 am this morning. Hallelujah!!! I am one happy camper! lol

OK, I am off to finish some laundry and then find a way to get the kids out but stay cool. Hmmmm, yeah, that's not gonna happen!

5 comments:

Me said...

Yah yah, I know, I'm going to roast my ass off, but it'll be worth it. T-3 weeks already!! Yippee!! And I'm looking very forward to those virgin drinks :) I promise I'm making another trip out there next summer for some REAL ones!!! LOL

Nature Girl said...

Man! I like heat, but that's ridiculous! I think I'd melt!
Stay cool. (wow..that sounded like an 80's yearbook sentiment) LOL
Stacie

Liza said...

It's Liza :) just wanted to tell you that I have a new blog

http://cavaland.blogspot.com/

and holy crap!! talk about the heat!! i don't envy you one bit!

Christie E. Little said...

All my years in Arizona and I never got used to that heat! Ever! Keep them inside if you have too.
xoxo
C

Jamie said...

WOW! Now THAT is ridiculously hot!!! I would not go anywhere outside of my AC house!