Monday, July 23, 2007

Locked and Loaded and Ready to Shoot

Lookey these here pictures. That would be Girly. She thinks she's a model. I do believe she has been watching way to much "America's Next Top Model". But, gosh she is beautiful! The shotgun is waiting, and ready to go for when those boys start showing up.




Crazy wanted to model too. I love how he's sporting that ever popular forehead band-aid. He's going to be the new Band-Aid Kid!!! lol


I decided to be a copycat, and get a haircut like Sissy. But you know, my hair never turns out as cute as hers. Of course, I was to chicken to cut off as much (I cut off 6 inches) and my hair is allot finer then hers. I like it though, and it feels sooo much cooler!


I thought this picture was cute. It totally reminds me of a picture of Sissy when she was little and in the tub.

10 comments:

Me said...

Is that really my little Girly Girl??!!! No stinkin' way! She looks way to old to be MY Girly! I do have to say, though, that she is smokin' :D

Love Crazy's pose too. That's classic :)

Nature Girl said...

Girrrllll! You're hot too! I'm loving your new haircut. (no need to worry, (to quote a friend) I don't have lesbian tendencies that often either) ;P

Your kids are so cute, and yes...keep that shotgun handy, I think you're going to need it! LOL

ALRO said...

Awesome pics..
You better watch that girl, she's gonna be a heartbreaker !! :)

Me said...

Oh and tell Chris not to shoot me but you look a lot like Mom in that pic...haha!

kimmyk said...

How sweet. Tell girly I said work it on out girl. And tell her I gave her the Jay *snaps*. I love ANTM.

Your kids look like you-all beautiful. Like their momma!

Ben said...

Stylin', that gurl of yours is going to be having the boys buzzing around your house.

Liza said...

Such cuties :) Girly is a beautiful girl. Get a shot gun and a big stick, whatever it takes! I love her dark eyes with the light hair. I always love that combo!

for a different kind of girl said...

That cute girl of yours looks like she's going to grow up with a "take no prisoners" attitude!

They're all adorable, cute mom!

Melissa said...

You are beautiful and your kids are gorgeous! Love those pics!!

Jewl said...

She is a beauty that is for sure!! Then again, all Marines have the cutest girls! It's a known fact!! Love the face on the boy, too funnu!!