Monday, July 21, 2008

Comin Back for More

Wow, Mother Nature must have really liked what she got from me last weekend, cause she came back for more yesterday. It rained for at least 30 minutes, but it was thundering and gloomy ALL afternoon. The humidity sucked a big one, my house smelled like wet dogs or fish most of the day, but that was ok, we sat outside most of the time. Opened up the windows, and let the breeze blow through. And it was only around 98.

Today we are back to above 100 degree temps and the humidity is slowly creeping down. I think the dozen or so candles I lit yesterday helped with the smell in my house. lol

I tried, once again to take some pictures of how the kids are keeping themselves occupied. The stupid camera's battery must be shot. I had it charging all the other day. Took it off the charger to take some pics, left it off the charger over night, and then when I went to get it to take some, it was already dead. What a crock. But today I will get some.

Oh, off the subject.

Baby Boy took his first dump in the potty!! How is that for fantastic?

I have boycotted diapers, like I did with Crazy, and he is doing wonderful. Only 1 peepee accident, and no poops. He is soooo much easier then Crazy was. He will go in on his own, go potty, then come out and get me to show me. Then we do the peepee dance, clean him up, and get a peepee treat.

I know, call me crazy, but I think the kid deserves a small treat for making my life easier!!

5 comments:

Amie said...

"Only" 98 degrees...ROFL

Jonah is doing really great with the potty training too.

kimmyk said...

yeah for potty training!!!!

how's he doing at night? that's great if he's makin it through the night.

congrats! money saving time!

{illyria} said...

you execute this "rewards" discipline very efficiently! it would have been fun to have a peepee dance. where was that when i was young? ;)

Grammy said...

GREAT JOB:)

Me said...

Oh we were all about the peepee treats! And even more about the poopy treats!!! Go Baby Boy!