Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Shook me all Night Long

The last couple days I had been thinking about how long I have been blogging and how I wish I would have saved my prior blog and printed it out.

I know I started back in 2004. Right after Crazy Boy was born.

It would be so neat to go and see those posts. His milestones. What he was doing. What Girly was doing, and about our getting out of the Marine Corps and the move back to the mainland.

But for the life of me, I couldn't remember what my blog addy was.

At 3:00 am it hit me and I remembered it. And I couldn't go back to sleep. I had to get on the computer and try to find some of my archives.

No luck. I was on here till 4:30 this morning.

But then I went into the archives of this current blog. Back to 2006. Wow, it's nuts. How Baby Boy was just a few months old, Crazy was being potty trained, and we were adjusting to living in Cali.

Now it's Baby Boy being potty trained. We bought our house out here. Girly is in Middle School. And many other milestones.

I need to print out my archives. Needless to say, with my raw sense of humor and bad, bad, BAD potty mouth, I will not be passing this down to Girly for a few years! lol

I mean...look at them? lol

It's so crazy how time flies.





3 comments:

I Am Boymom said...

Wow!! 2004?? You were like one of the pioneer bloggers! I know there are places that will put your blog into book form, I think that's what I am going to do at the end of my first year! it is amazing to see the changes in your kids over the years, isn't it?

Carrie said...

wow!


I like going back to my archives as well. I'm a 2004-er, too. crazy!


love the pictures. amazing how much can change, huh? thanks for sharing your changes WITH us!

Anonymous said...

OMG... you can tell yer kids are all from both of you!! Completely related! Family resemblance!! wow... awesome. :)