Monday, July 07, 2008

Hot Dog, Hot Dog, Hot Diggity Dog

My children are obsessed with the computer.

First it was Girly.

Now it is Crazy. He loves to play Noggin online. The saddest part. Girly is teaching him how to use the computer. How to turn it on. How to get to his website. All that. I just have to make sure he doesn't accidentally put in a wrong addy, that would not be good.

My 4 yr. old would end up like KimmyK's boy and his friends, and my computer would probably be in the same predicament! lol (j/k KK!)

I have found myself addicted to the show "Army Wives". I have never watched it before. But I have started watching it at the beginning of this new season. I wish I had watched the first season. It's okay though, I am slowly catching myself up on who's who and what's what. But I still find myself comparing them to Marines and wondering why the hell they do this or that, and why can't their uniforms be better looking!! lol I know that sounds stupid, but I spent 8 yrs. surrounded by these men (and women...sorry) and I still have yet to see a better looking branch's uniforms! My gosh ladies......if you've seen a man in his blues.....holy crap....hubba, hubba

But aside from that...lol....it is a good show. Some of the story lines really hit close to home.

Summer vacation? Is it over yet?

Issue from previous post that got deleted. Not settled.

OK. That's all I have to say about that!

6 comments:

kimmyk said...

i've tried to watch army wives-i can't get into it.

yeah, i can just see crazy gettin hooked up in a network of diaper huggers. LOL!!!

omg, yeah if they take over your computer you'll never get online-nip that in the bud right now! lol!

I Am Boymom said...

We have a kid's computer (our old one) now, just for that reason, my oldest is the computer dude of my two kids. He just "gets" it, has from like 3 yrs of age. The youngest can't remember for 2 minutes how to turn it on. Plus he just can't sit still that long! Anyway, them having their own eliminated the issue of fighting for my computer, we just have to make sure we limit the time they spend on it!

Carrie said...

I decided to just get rhena some computer games, so she's not clicking around online. I mean, I know troy can set up profiles where she'd have limited access, but I'm too lazy to do THAT for a 3 year old.

glad you're feeling resolved/at peace about the other stuff. people just suck sometimes, and those folks are NOT worth your time.

xxoo

ALRO said...

It's not a wierd thing to not feel remorse after a friendship loss if the issues are from the other side... typically you feel relief.. Who needs that shit in their lives!

You watch now... your kids will be the next Computer genius'!!! You'll be set for live while they make their billions!!! Woohoo!!!

Carrie said...

Screw them! They aren't worth your time. Oh I love Army Wives. I didn't start watching it until this season but I caught up when they showed the repeats right before the first episode. It is soooooooooo good.

Amie said...

My boys love playing on the computer too. They would play everyday if we let them, but we try to limit it to rainy days.

I've watched a few episodes of Army Wives. My sister is a real Army wife.